Shop TheNappyLife

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One Year Natural Hair Journey / Update





Instagram



Hair fell out by June 2010... Didn't really have to big chop I just got it shaped up



April 2011, A little dry but still getting the hang of it




Ok guys so this is my one year update, I went natural in June 2010 because my hair fell out from bad perms and lack of proper care. As you can see due to my hair care regimen my hair has made quite some progress from June 2010, to now June 2011. The first year was a little rough but I do have the hang of it now, I have learned a lot over the past year and have also made a lot of mistakes with my hair. The upcoming year should be a breeze for me as I am trying to reach BSL length by my two year mark. I am sure that goal is attainable with the regimen that I have now perfected. Please feel free to comment and subscribe. Thank you