- Vitacost: This at the top of my list because they usually have great specials, I try to get things when they're doing their free shipping special. They sell everything from dietary supplements, to natural oils, and shampoos and conditioners. The best part is a lot of the products they sell are certified organic so you can get everything you need all in one place.
- Whole Foods: I absolutely love buying products from whole foods. They have a wide variety of natural hair care products. I usually buy my shampoo, aloe Vera gel and vegetable glycerin there for when I make my own products. I just love the fact that you can buy groceries that are good for your body and products that are good for your hair all in one place.
- Walgreens: When I first heard about Shea Moisture, this is where I went. When they first started carrying it, they were doing the whole line for buy one get one free. This deal was promoted heavily on youtube by many naturals and this is how I heard about it. Along with Shea Moisture they have a few select natural hair products and skin care products that I love. I usually go there if I need something last minute because they're open late and its right by my house.
- Amazon: Amazon is a great place to buy almost anything. I usually get natural hair books on amazon for a fraction of the price.
- Target: Last but not least is Target. Target is a great place to buy hair care products as well. However, it is a bit pricey. This is usually my last ditch place to buy if I don't want to order online and everywhere else is out.