Shop TheNappyLife

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Natural Talent


I'm a huge music fan but I haven't been impressed with what I hear on the radio lately, so I was surprised when I found this song on Youtube. The song is called 'Seven' by Alicia James, you can visit her channel by clicking on the video above. The song immediately caught my attention because of the spiritual and positive message it conveys. According to Alicia 'Seven' is a number used in the Bible to represent completion. I don't think that she's signed to a major label which makes it all the more wonderful, because we get to see someone who is truly talented write, perform, and produce their own music and it sounds better than most of the songs that are on the radio nowadays. I hope you guys like her song as much as I do and give you're love and support to a fellow natural.